v.22.214.171.124 (Oct 20, 2020)
1. Fixed: issue with global colors causing a fatal error when using Elementor without Elementor Pro / PRO Elements. 2. Fixed: issue with an active state of links in some Elementor widgets. 3. Fixed: issue with active menu items indication when using on-page navigation.
v.9.3.0 (Oct 17, 2020)
New: "Multipurpose carousel" widget for Elementor. Allows to upload/choose arbitrary image/icon; add title, text, and button. Comes with a ton of different layouts and settings :) Improved: WPML compatibility. Fixed: issue with "wide" posts breaking the mobile layout (number of columns) in the "Blog masonry & grid" element. Fixed: issue with country selector not working in the WooCommerce checkout screen. Fixed: issue with images not loading until the "load more" button is being clicked in the "Media Grid" element. Fixed: issue with the "name/date" and the "asc./desc." ordering not working in standard pagination mode in the "Portfolio" element. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.9.2.2 (Sep 23, 2020)
Fixed: issue with Elementor WooCommerce masonry widget when PRO Elements plugin was disabled. Fixed: Full height links in menu don't work until decoration is enabled. Fixed: "Cover Color Overlay" with "Accent Color" gets overridden with black (Gutenberg). Fixed: fullwidth blocks do not work for custom post types (Gutenberg). Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.2.1 (Sep 16, 2020)
Improved: focus outlines in the Elementor lightbox were hidden. Fixed: issue with blog template displaying draft posts in non-ajax pagination modes. Fixed (again): issues with incorrect page positioning on smooth scroll with certain floating header settings combinations. Fixed: issue with images in galleries not loading until the page is being scrolled. Fixed: issue with setting transparent color as a page header background in Elementor. Fixed: issue with checkout country filed overlapping floating header (WooCommerce). Fixed: issue with Envato elements fatal error when importing template(s). Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.2.0 (Sep 11, 2020)
1. New: revamped demo content importer. Now features include (but are not limited to): - option to remove the installed demo(s); - options to "keep" select pages or entire demo (preserves content from being accidentally removed); - quick search and tags system. 2. New: Menu selection box added to the "Elementor full-width" page template and "Header" template in the Theme Builder. 3. Improved: "Mobile floating navigation" settings set was added to the Theme Options. 4. Improved: links settings were added for Portfolio post type in the "Masonry & Grid" widget. 5. Improved: "category" archive Theme Options settings are now also being applied to "tag" archives. 6. Improved: setting to open a submenu on click (rather than on hover) added. 7. Fixed: accessibility issue with submenus on screenreaders. 8. Fixed: Blog masonry & grid page template. Category picker not working. 9. Fixed: issue with a notice showing up when using the "Products - Masonry & Grid" widget on WooCommerce archive pages. 10. Fixed: issue with raw HTML showing up when replying comments. 11. Fixed: anchor navigation scrolls to the wrong position with certain header settings. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.1.2 (Aug 28, 2020)
Elementor v.3 compatibility update.
v.9.1.1 (Aug 11, 2020)
1. Ensured WordPress 5.5 compatibility. 2. Accessibility improvement: added filter for the "read more" button. 3. Accessibility improvement: assigned the "role" to menu items. 4. Accessibility improvement: search button is now accessible. 5. Fixed: +/- buttons not working in the WooCommerce cart after clicking the "refresh cart" button. 6. Fixed: WooCommerce cart pop-up is not scrollable. 7. Fixed: impossible to hide cart popup on mobile devices. 8. Fixed: WooCommerce dropdown filters don't work in the collapsable sidebar on mobile devices. 9. Fixed: Stripe card icons are missing in the WooCommerce checkout. 10. Fixed: portfolio shortcode content is aligned to the left when center alignment is chosen. 11. Fixed: issues with CF7 notices styling after plugin update. 12. Fixed: issues with Side menu open/close button with certain theme options combination. 13. Fixed: Elementor Carousel Widgets does not allow to display the full post text. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.1.0 (Jul 16, 2020)
1. New: "Vertical Menu" Elementor Widget. 2. New: "Hide in mobile layout" option added to The7 sidebars in Elementor. 3. Improved: "Top line" header; "Transparent logo" setting added to the Theme Options > Branding. 4. Improved: "lazy loading" and "image source inlining" options added to the Elementor Image widget. 5. Fixed: if there are two "Media Masonry & Grid" elements on a page, the 2nd one picks up the number of columns from the 1st one. 6. Fixed: blue highlight appears on the next level button in the mobile menu on the mobile Chome. 7. Fixed: text selection is not visible in The7 contact form in FireFox. 8. Fixed: blog posts widget; if prev/next buttons are disabled, the "back" button is shifted to the left. 9. Fixed: WooCommerce grouped product; quantity +/- button does not work. 10. Fixed: Footer accent color is overwritten by the accent color from General Appearance. Minor accessibility improvements. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.126.96.36.199 (Jul 14, 2020)
System messages tweaks.
v.9.0.1 (Jun 25, 2020)
1. Fixed: issue with the wrong number of columns in Masonry & Grid Elementor 2. Fixed: issue with Slider Revolution not being activated upon "Hotel" demo import. 3. Fixed: issue with private post not being displayed even for logged in users. 4. Fixed: JS conflict with "admin-meta-box-magic.min.js" in WPBakery front-end editing mode.
v.188.8.131.52 (Jun 18, 2020)
PRO Elements deprecation message added.
v.9.0.0 (Jun 18, 2020)
1. New: Photo Scroller Elementor widget. Great for showcasing photos and other creative work. 2. New & improved: Masonry & Grid Elementor widget complete overhaul with a plethora of new settings. 3. New & improved: Theme Builder now works for Product pages. We have added 5 custom Product page widgets to match The7 aesthetics. 4. New & improved: numerous WooCommerce integration improvements (both in the front-end and under-the-hood). 5. New & improved: PRO features were integrated into The7 Elements plugin. PRO Elements plugin is now obsolete and can be safely removed after updating the theme and The7 Elements. 6. Improved: color settings were added to microwidgets in the floating header. 7. Improved: compatibility with various third-party plugins (MEC, RestoPress, WPML, etc.) 8. Fixed: the microwidgets area does not resize with certain theme options combination. 9. Fixed: Portfolio Justified Grid (WPB) not working in portfolio archive templates. 10. Fixed: issue with WPB Slideshow element breaking on orientation change event on mobile devices. 11. Fixed: issue with an incorrect image with caption alignment/interposition. 12. Minor improvements to the theme accessibility. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.